Meet the 2023 Auto Glass Week™ Competition Winners
The biggest Auto Glass Week™ yet took place from Sept. 20-22, 2023, at the Virginia Beach Convention Center in Virginia. It featured numerous educational programming, an exhibition and various competitions.
The winners of the Auto Glass Technician Competition, Windshield Repair Competition, Customer Service Competition and Calibration Competition were announced Friday night at Auto Glass Week™ 2023 in Virginia Beach, Va.
Congratulations to all the winners.
2023 XYG Auto Glass Technician Competition Winners
- First Place: James Chapman, Richardson Glass Service
- Second Place: Raul Plascencia, Direct Quality Auto Glass
- Third Place: Aaron Bradford, Driftwood Auto Glass
- Ingenuity Award: Irving Mayo, Hall Auto Glass
2023 GlasWeld Windshield Repair Competition Winners
- First Place: Mauricio Hernandez, Auto Glass Tec
- Second Place: Bradley Aydelott, Glass Monkey Chip Repair
- Third Place: TJ Tirado, Windshield Fitters
2023 Customer Service Grand Champion
- Joni Nicely, Mel’s Auto Glass
2023 Autel Calibration Grand Champion
- Jace Geffken, Transparency Auto Glass
This article is from glassBYTEs™, the free e-newsletter that covers the latest auto glass industry news. Click HERE to sign up—there is no charge. Interested in a deeper dive? Free subscriptions to Auto Glass Repair and Replacement (AGRR) magazine in print or digital format are available. Subscribe at no charge HERE.
This entry was posted in glassBYTEs Original Story
and tagged Auto Glass Tec
, Auto Glass Week 2023
, Direct Quality Auto Glass
, Driftwood Auto Glass
, Glass Monkey Chip Repair
, Good Guys Glass and Auto
, Hall Auto Glass
, KD Auto Glass
, Mel’s Auto Glass
, Richardson Glass Service
, Transparency Auto Glass
, Windshield Fitters
. Bookmark the permalink