to Auction Off Prized Fishing Trip with Carl Tompkins
One of the most hotly contested items in last year's Auto Glass Replacement
Safety Standards (AGRSS) Council's annual charity auction was a fishing
trip with SIKA Corp.'s Carl Tompkins in his hometown of
Spokane, Wash. Last year, AEGIS International's Bob Birkhauser walked
away with coveted trip, and this year, the trip is again up for grabs.
|Bob Birkhauser of AEGIS Tools International was
the high bidder on last year's fishing trip with SIKA's Carl Tompkins.
Other items on this year's list are as follows:
- One week at a cabin on a tranquil lake near Bath, N.Y.;
- Gentleman's watch;
- Small electronic photo frame;
- Large electronic picture frame;
- WeatherCast Wireless 5-Day Forecaster;
- Collection of Godiva Chocolates;
- Garmin GPS;
- Collection of hand-made greeting cards;
- Tickets to see the Chicago Cubs;
- A piece of glass art;
- Starbucks gift basket;
- Beaded link silver bracelet by designer Teresa Pytel;
- iPod nano;
- Digital camera;
- "Hot Glass" Plate by David A.R. Garcia;
- A Nintendo Wii;
- Napa Soap Co. basket; and
- A wine basket that includes two bottles of wine, a wine carrier and
the board game "Wineopoly."
The AGRSS Auction is held as part of the International Auto Glass Safety
(AGRSS) Conference, which is held November 5-6 at the Mandalay Bay Convention
Center in Las Vegas.
Everyone attending any auto glass event is welcome at the auction.
for more information about the event.
Need more info and analysis about the issues?
HERE to subscribe to AGRR magazine.